-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_robinson87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For those of you who are parting out 67-69 Barracuda Fastbacks---I'm looking for a set of the steel interior side panels that are on the left and right side of the fastback area. Color and condition does not matter (unless they are heavily dented or rusted really bad). I'm planning on cutting themfor 6x9 speakers (and carpeting them) and keeping my original set in storage (so I can go back to original later if needed).

THANKS!

Just an FYI, the passenger's side will take a 6x9 speaker without modification. That area was there from the factory.

Yeah, I know the cars with rear defroster are already cut on that one side... mine wasn't a defroster car, so both of mine have no holes. If anyone has a pair that the passenger side has the hole, I would be interested in those to. Just let me know what you have.
Thanks!!

I need these parts for my 69 Barracuda:

-Steering wheel centre cap w/fish + horn hub.
-Right window glass & back left quarter glass. ( for 69 Barracuda - Fastback )
-A Body 8 3/4 Sure grip Rear end (complete).
-Front disks (4.5 Bolt pattern dimensions)

i have the horn hub,rh door glass and lh quarter glass.
i sent you a pm before.
pm me

Is the (passenger door glass and lh quarter glass) for Barracuda 69 - Fastback. because the other Barracuda models came with different Door & quarter glass shape. Can you please send me pictures of your items with price and shipping to Kuwait. Thanks.

Qusay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back