Not open for further replies.

Milton Nery

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted molding trim

05A4C156-A47C-4046-9E64-334049558BDB.jpeg

How much of it do you need and where are you located? I parted out several 67 GT's for a couple of GTS's that were de-chromed and used the best parts for them, but still have tons more. I am in Illinois.

How much of it do you need and where are you located? I parted out several 67 GT's for a couple of GTS's that were de-chromed and used the best parts for them, but still have tons more. I am in Illinois.

Hi, I'm in Miami-FL. send me photos

I doubt the pics would turn out very good, but I will lay out the dozens of pieces I have this weekend and take a pic.

This might be a little off the original subject but do have tail panel trim for a 68 Dart? Thx

I doubt the pics would turn out very good, but I will lay out the dozens of pieces I have this weekend and take a pic.
I am also in some need of 67 Dart GTS trim, could you let me know what you may have also... Thanks a lot.

I have a full set of the 69 GT Body side Trim, similar to the 67, but different. Great condition.

69-DART-GT-TRIM-01.jpg

69-DART-GT-TRIM-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back