Wanted- 1968 barracuda dash pad

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got a catalog from www.pgclassic.com that has new repro dash pads for 200.00.you`ll pay about that much to find a used one in nice shape.i ordered mine yesterday.just thought i`d let ya know.AL

IIRC, the 68 & up upper pads are the same, but of course the 68 has the lower pads as well. The 67 has a noticeable accent crease along the top, but attaches the same.

Grant

68 dash pads are unique to the Barracuda's with the upper & lower set,the upper pad sits over the lower pads edge. I have run into this problem right now myself. Have a SUPER NICE 66/67 pad that I can't use.Anybody need a pad dated Dec.27 1966? Has any one tried the repops P.G. Classic sells?

PG Classics has just released a 1968 Barracuda specific top dash pad to work with the wrap around lower pad. Price $225. Will be ordering mine shortly. Ready to get my dash reinstalled!!

I guess nobody out there knows how to read- PG Classics '68 Barracuda upper dash pads are $301 when shipped.

Show me where to buy them for $200 and I'll buy a dozen on the spot.

68 upper is a one year only piece. The turned down ends are different/chopped off to join those lower pads. Year One did stock a hard cap for these.

Call Dave at Rosevillemoparts.com. I recently bought a 68 Dart pad from him. It came from BE&A. The 68 Dart and Cuda pads are the same right? It was $225 plus shipping. Shipping was like $22 I think. I wish they made the lower pads too.

Call Dave at Rosevillemoparts.com. I recently bought a 68 Dart pad from him. It came from BE&A. The 68 Dart and Cuda pads are the same right? It was $225 plus shipping. Shipping was like $22 I think. I wish they made the lower pads too.

thanks gents found a pad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back