-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HQ383

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all trying to get my 1968 Dodge Dart GTS passed roadworthy and am get frustrated trying to find a wiper motor arm....the little short one attached to the motor shaft. I need the arm, bush, clip and nut to hold it onto the motor shaft. It needs to be for variable speed motor not the 2 speed one. anyone got one ?
also need a number plate light for same car

Cheers

are you guys sure the arm is different? The plastic bushing is different -- but is the arm? I wished I had taken photos when mine was apart to compare-- the bushings were different black (2 speed) white /clear for the (vari speed). Lawrence

I believe he is talking about the arm that bolts to the motor. They are different small and large hole the nut goes against . I have them if needed.

here is the 2 speed version from 69 dart-- early 68 might be different(spacers used to connect the arms, I do not have a picture -- but the black cam button is used on these. the arm attached to the picture is what your looking for-- but i'm not so sure that he arms are the same & the plastic cam is different..

the yellow firewall is on my 69 dart -to show that I do have the 69 vari speed wiper--- there has been some discussion on this. What motor do you have on your car?

ok-- got to researching again-- the crank arms for 1969 are different part #'s
I do not have a 1968 manual to see if the part #'s are the same

you will need the crank with pin & the bushing for a 1968 set-up-- if b-cuda kid has it --there you go

Lawrence

Attachments

• wiperinfo (1) (Large).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 286
  • variwiper (4) (Large).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 245
I have the same one as is on the yellow fire wall under the dash the linkage arm has a quite large hole maybe 3/4 inch so a bush to suit will be needed. Bcudakid is going to email me tomorrow so hopefully all sorted cant believe such a small thing is holding back roadworthy.

Here are the two different arms you inquired about others pm'd me for pics

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back