Wanted: 1969 Barracuda headlamp doors

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a drivers' side I would put on E-bay if you want to bid on one.
Thanks, Mark

OK, Im waiting on a place to call me back but how much would you want for it ?
A minimum of $25.00 to get the bidding started but the final price would be determined by what the bidders decide to spend. You might get it for the minimum, you may have to pay a lot more......that's the way an auction works. I don't know what the current value is of a part like that but I'm willing to let the market decide, if you are.
Thanks, Mark

A minimum of $25.00 to get the bidding started but the final price would be determined by what the bidders decide to spend. You might get it for the minimum, you may have to pay a lot more......that's the way an auction works. I don't know what the current value is of a part like that but I'm willing to let the market decide, if you are.
Thanks, Mark
I know how Ebay works, I was just thinking you would sell it to me instead of playing the bid wars on ebay. But thanks.

I know how Ebay works, I was just thinking you would sell it to me instead of playing the bid wars on ebay. But thanks.
I haven't seen one that sold in quite some time now so I don't know what one is worth. I could come up with a number but it might 4 times what it is worth or 1/4 of what it's worth. This is the only way I know of the make it fair for both of us.
Thanks, Mark

I got my headlamp doors today, Real nice used parts at a affordable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back