Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsgotahemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,

Back in March my mom blew her 225 slanty in her 64 Dart. She threw a rod and put a gaint hole in her block that you could see day-light through. We are currently searching high and low for another Slant 6 block or complete engine for sale (nothing over $1100). One engine we found on E-bay was too much ($1800) and the other was in California and would not ship. If anyone has a Slant 6 Engine or Block they would like to sell, please contact me at [email protected] or on here.

Thank you for your time~
Kenny

P.S. We also need a head for the Slanty (with hardened seats) as well as an exhaust manifold as seeing as how ours is cracked.

Where are you located? I know someone here can help you. Just the other week some posted an add on this site for a good 225 that was free!

Hello All,

Back in March my mom blew her 225 slanty in her 64 Dart. She threw a rod and put a gaint hole in her block that you could see day-light through. We are currently searching high and low for another Slant 6 block or complete engine for sale (nothing over $1100). One engine we found on E-bay was too much ($1800) and the other was in California and would not ship. If anyone has a Slant 6 Engine or Block they would like to sell, please contact me at [email protected] or on here.

Thank you for your time~
Kenny

P.S. We also need a head for the Slanty (with hardened seats) as well as an exhaust manifold as seeing as how ours is cracked.

That's funny! I junked mine and it had 54K on it, another guy here has a free one too! Anyone asking $1800 is on some good crack! :angry7:

I am in Detroit. And 66340Sedan, how many miles are on that Slanty. My uncle lives in Joliet and could pick it up for me/us. Also the Dart broke down in Chicago so we could put the engine in there.

72 Challenger
71 Valiant
69 Charger (on the way)

I'm only 7 hours or so from Windsor Ontario and have an 18000 mile granny-fresh 225/904 coming out of my 72 Demon this weekend. Runs and drives perfectly as a basically new slant should!

If you don't mind coming into Canada, it's yours.

i have a slant 6 sitting in my garage, it ran when it came out but i beleive it needs new rings, everything is there i beleive, im located over in st clair shores just north of detroit, ill ask my dad if he wants to sell it, let me know if you are interested

No, I don't have one yet. I was acutally waiting on 66340Sedan to see if the deal went through with his, but 67valiant, you're very close to me and you are probably my best bet. Sorry everyone else I need something close to me and cheap, but mostly close to me.

I have a complete excellent running S-6 engine still in the 72 dart Swinger i bought for parts. The car is located in Milton Ontario about 3.5 hrs from the Detroit-Windsor border. Ill sell it for $400.00 including the 904 trans. If interested PM me here , thanks Ed.

if you are still interested in my slant 6 100 bucks and u can come get it. jsut let me know

No, I don't have one yet. I was acutally waiting on 66340Sedan to see if the deal went through with his, but 67valiant, you're very close to me and you are probably my best bet. Sorry everyone else I need something close to me and cheap, but mostly close to me.

Oh, I'm sorry! It was not my engine, I just posted the link for you to help you out. 8)

it hassome where between 70,000-80,000 miles on it. it was the origional slant six in my valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back