-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mod5v

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the weights you weld on a 360 (pre-mag) torque converter. If you have a old junk 360 weigted converter you can just knock them off with a chissel. Or would consider a B&M weighted flex plate. Thanks Dan
[email protected]

I'd pay the 30$with the template but all I find are 57$+10 shipping thats almost 70 for 2 little pieces of cold roll steel. Ouch

Get the b&m flexplate, it's safer, stronger you can put 318 or 340 back in the car at any time,the b&m flexplate is a bolt on so you wont have to weld on the weights or worry if you did it right and the flexplate is sfi approved :cheers:

This is for my pickup its a 84 swb d150 currently has a 318 shortly will have a 360 w/302 heads.Just getting everything ready. I can weld just need the weights. Found the size listed in the TCI website so I may just make a couple or just drop in on a trany shop and see if they are willing to help. Its a new trany and torque converter in the truck otherwise I would just get a new converter with the weights on already I paid like 125$ for the converter so 70$ for a couple of weights and a piece of paper sounds a little steep.LOL

For 86$ to your door the b&m flexplate is the way to go in my opinion

1.JPG

Dug up my old Mopar books and found the templates and demensions for the weights. Looks like all I need is a piece of 3/8"x 3/4" stock and then cut 2 pieces 1.64" long. Cant be to hard. Thanks for the responses.

I'm going to be sending the tech drawings to Quick-time and see if they will make a balance weight for us. they make one for the 440 so why not the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back