Status
Not open for further replies.

Landons65Dart

Proud Mopar Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I'm building a 65 dart GT but the front end is a little thrashed. The driver's side quarter is definitely bondoed up a lot and the front valence is bent and broken beyond repair. The hood has an extreme warp and isn't useable. I'm looking for either a parts car for cheap or an entire front clip off a 65 dart. Doesn't matter if it's a GT, 100 or whatever... Thanks guys.

Well, all I really need is straight valance, straight bumper, and a straight hood. Everything else is repairable on my car, and all the glass is perfect.

I have the valance but its bent up. No rust though. I have a pic of it. $20.00 for it. I also have driver door for it and in very good shape with glass and door panel. I also have the front fender.

Wizard

I'd like to get a straight valence. I don't need the doors or glass. Everything on the car is pretty much perfect other than the front end

I was wondering if you have any tail lamps I would like to have a 2nd set with the clear back up lense

I have the radiator core if that got bent up but it will be off of a 65 barracuda ,they do interchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back