-
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mopar guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for some parts for my 66 barracuda that i just picked up the other day as always when you need the parts they are not here well anyway i am looking for a grille all three pieces or what ever i can get, right front and left front fenders, and a trunk lid ,maybe a bumper for the front also or might be interested in a parts car that has these parts if i can get it for a good price but it will have to be in fla. thanks guys pm me if you can help

here is a trunk lid from a 1965 barracuda I just listed on EBay, if you are interested PM me and i could end the auction early if you want it.

Bob

here is a trunk lid from a 1965 barracuda I just listed on EBay, if you are interested PM me and i could end the auction early if you want it.

Bob
what do you want for it ? with shipping to fla ? let me know and thanks

Shipped to FL? Ouch, hope it works out! 65 stuff fits but your looking at an entire front clip, and you have 2-3 years of model run.

Shipped to FL? Ouch, hope it works out! 65 stuff fits but your looking at an entire front clip, and you have 2-3 years of model run.

Shipping a decklid along the east coast is not all that bad, like $35 via UPS ground, Last time I checked the trunk lid was attached to the rear part of the car (not part of the front clip), but in CA maybe things are done differently?

LMFAO,

Bob

old mopar guy,

the previous owner of this car sanded all of the paint off of the body (including this trunk lid), applied some body filler, sanded that smooth and the let the stuff sit in a shed or garage for several years. This resulted with a parts attaining a lovely patina known as surface rust. This part is pretty straight and has no rust through on the outer surface. It does have a few small (about 1/2 a dozen) pinholes rusted through the inner structure just above the center of the lower seam . I have included a close up of that area. see the attached images.

Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0259.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0264.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0265.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back