-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBYU

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of 67-68 Quarter Panel "D""A""R""T" Emblems in restorable condition (usually found on 2 & 4 Sedans). Also looking for one fender brace (rod). Thanks Wayne in Phoenix, AZ :-D

I should have a good set. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.
Thanks, Mark

Appreciate your reply Mark. Let me know if you find them and what your asking. v/r Wayne

If CudaMark does not have his, I have a set as well.

I need a set of 67-68 Quarter Panel "D""A""R""T" Emblems in restorable condition (usually found on 2 & 4 Sedans). Also looking for one fender brace (rod). Thanks Wayne in Phoenix, AZ :-D
.......................................................................................................
Here's a couple of sets that I have. They have all their pins and nuts. A few minor pits so may not be show quality the way they sit but they're plenty good enough for a driver.
Thanks, Mark

100_0553.jpg

I probably have a fender brace. I just got back home from the farm where the cars are, but I can check on it during my next venture to the farm.

Blessings,
Shakota

I am still interested in purchasing only one (of the 2) fender support rod in good restorable condition. This rod attaches the front of the fender wheel well opening to the bumper bracket. If anyone has one they wish to sell please PM me with a price including shipping to Phoenix, AZ 85048. TY Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back