-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SlantSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've always liked this body style mopar. If you have one or know of one out there, lemme know, it can have anything from a small slant to a V8, doesn't matter. I do ask that it be fairly nice shape though, not much work needed to finish, if any.....willing to travel, thanks
Jeremy

I've always liked this body style mopar. If you have one or know of one out there, lemme know, it can have anything from a small slant to a V8, doesn't matter. I do ask that it be fairly nice shape though, not much work needed to finish, if any.....willing to travel, thanks
Jeremy
there is an overpriced one on phx cl 67 valiant

1967 plymouth valiant

Welcome to Canada prices...hahaha.

If I could have found one for that here in two doors I would have had it in a heart beat.

you don't wanna know what I paid for my 71 4 door.

The price on the one in AZ doesn't seem to be that high, especially if there is no rust.
I was expecting to see an asking price of 10 grand.........
You guys are spoiled down there for sure!

Oh I know lol. I have a friend here from California who still has 2. But he had about 4 or 5 before he left. It's disgusting how cheap they are.

You can buy them cheap here. But you better budget to replace every panel....

Oh I know lol. I have a friend here from California who still has 2. But he had about 4 or 5 before he left. It's disgusting how cheap they are.

You can buy them cheap here. But you better budget to replace every panel....
rust free Ca car ad engine slant 6 auto perfect interior and chrome $500 excellent parts car for my 67

Also helps that California has more people than Canada alone. Our province only has a little over a million people today. So in 71 that was far less.....not a lot of a bodys to pick from

I'm on the fence about selling my 67. It's got a lot done to it. Needs some interior stuff and paint to be pretty much 100%. I get almost done with a project and get antsy. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back