-
Status
Not open for further replies.

consulier

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a shell to use for a Lemons/Chump Car build.

Needs to have solid frame rails, torsion bar mounts and floors. Some minor rust in the floors is ok and a bad trunk floor is fine. Fenders, doors and everything else can have some rust, dents, etc... Can't have something that was wrapped around a tree or something crazy like that.

It would be best to get a car with all it's body panels in place. I don't really want to source a bunch of parts to complete a shell.

Prefer a roller just for ease of transport. Drum brakes and 7 1/4 rears are fine. Want to strip one and toss something on to get it rolling? Fine with me.

Glass is not necessary and prefer to have it removed if you want to sell it.

I would prefer a car that has had the interior completely stripped of everything of any value. It's just going in the bin if I get it anyway. Leaving the shell for the dash would be beneficial as well as a steering column, but not necessary.

Take all the good parts off and get the price as low as you can go.

Prefer to have something within a couple hundred miles of central Michigan. Willing to meet someplace for pickup, or would consider paying a reasonable price for delivery of a decent car.

Thanks,

Kevin Wesley

69 Dart. Two door hardtop body tub.
slant six, plain jane car. No a/c or vinyl top.
good floors, cowl, firewall, rockers, and quarters/dropoffs.
Missing front fenders, drivers' door and trunk lid. Bumpers still on car.

Not close, yes, but not a rotted out hulk either.
$500 U pick up or arrange pickup, can get aired up balonies on the thing.
Dave - las Cruces NM - Exit 9, I-25

Attachments

• 68-69DartLFI.jpg.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_0949.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 68-69DartLrockerI.jpg.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 68-69DartLRI.jpg.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_2087.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 223
if you really want to do a lemons race, there are much better cars to start with (other than mopar a body). <<not commenting on the above car, just the car selection in general>>>

The track where they do "The 24 Hours of LeMons" here in Washington State is in the custodial hands of the court...just got the notice about 2 weeks ago, so the '88 Gran Fury cop car I was going to use might just parted and scrapped. I have a whole whopping $330 in the car, bought it from San Juan County and drove it 1.5 hours home...runs like a champ

if you really want to do a lemons race, there are much better cars to start with (other than mopar a body). <<not commenting on the above car, just the car selection in general>>>

Yes, I know that and I have done Chump Car in the past with a 3 series BMW. All fine and good, but beating people with a beater Mopar is more fun.

Thanks,

Kevin Wesley

Newmexguy... I'm going to have to pass on that. Way too far and missing too many body parts for me.

Prefer to get something complete even with floppy quarters and fenders. The thing is going to be junk when I'm done with it.

Thanks,

Kevin Wesley

oh and underneath is as solid as u will find. Has fuel cell I would throw in

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back