Not open for further replies.

mvh

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I know, these are unobtainium. But the insurance company is going to have to pay for it, so drag your hoarded spare out of storage and quote top dollar!

(And no, I am not interested in the "repro" part that fits "both top and bottom" -- I refuse to support that kind of crap. The upper and the lower are supposed to be two different profiles, to line up with the taillight surrounds. It's utterly bogus that these guys have cornered the market with this kludged-up compromise piece -- why should we settle for that? Every other piece of trim is either repro'ed right or not at all.)

In case you have a loose one and are not sure if it's top or bottom, look at the back side. A top has a notch cut into the flange for slipping in the clips; the lower piece has unbroken flanges along the entire length.

Check with cudacrazy67 he has some of those original ones

Thanks moparparts, I do have some bottoms but they are not very straight. Let me know, I can send pics of what I have. Pm me your email and I'll send pics. Thanks, mike.

Barracudakid sent me photos of his, and a deal was made. Thanks for responding.

Thanks moparparts, I do have some bottoms but they are not very straight. Let me know, I can send pics of what I have. Pm me your email and I'll send pics. Thanks, mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back