Wanted: 68 Cuda FB Chrome

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brand new repo tail light lenses and bezels, assembled with new gaskets and screws, for $799.00 plus $30.00 shipping.

I also have 68 cuda trunk finish panels available as well for $595.00 plus $30 shipping.

I can knock some off the shipping if you wish to purchase both. You can call me at 877-930-4088 ext. 102 or email me at [email protected]

There was a yellow 68 fastback parked beside me at the Hayes event in Commerce GA. The fellow said he just spent 1800.00 on the *** end of the car. BEAUTIFUL and definately the best looking part of that car. Custom interior and a lot of aftermarket under the hood didn't thrill me. I made damn sure my grand daughter stayed/played far away from the back of that one ! Not sure I'd be comfortable pointing my headlights at it. LOL
As much as being tailgated bothers me now I couldn't stand the stress of driving that car. How do you spell road rage Rick ? hehehe

I need the following chrome for a 68 Cuda FB...

Rear windsheld molding, drip rails, rear window bottom trim... Tail lights w/ lenses... Thanks in advance... e-mail is [email protected] or here

I might have everything you want, except the taillights/lenses. What exactly do you mean by "rear window bottom trim"?

I have found all but the taillights and the bottom trim on the quarter windows. The bottom trim on the quarter windows is what I'm calling the bottom trim.. It also may be a part of the window itself. This is on a racecar and the previous owner put Lexan windows in the side windows and it the quarter windows... I do still need the drip rails also.... Thanks Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back