WANTED: 69 Valiant Grille

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a mint 69 valiant grill. do you need the head light bezels or the parking light assemblies.

Here are the pics, I have more if you need them,let me know

SAM_0310 [1600x1200].JPG

SAM_0312 [1600x1200].JPG

Shameless bump...
Still in need of the grille, hoping to get a lot of work done on my car this week (spring break) before she goes back to being a daily driver to school. Anyone want to help a young gun out?

I have one that you can have in Northern Ca. You pay the shipping and it's yours. It's not perfect but it should work for you. I bought a really nice one for my car and I was going to trash this one. The horizontal fins are good but it has a few bends down at the bottom. I can send a photo.

I have one that you can have in Northern Ca. You pay the shipping and it's yours. It's not perfect but it should work for you. I bought a really nice one for my car and I was going to trash this one. The horizontal fins are good but it has a few bends down at the bottom. I can send a photo.

Nice offer Greg. If it is a bit better than what Kelsey currently has, that might work out really well for her (especially since it is relatively close). I remember what it was like to be on a high school budget and get a car together.

Here it is, it's not the greatest but i never took it out to try to straighten it. I don't think it will be too hard to get it in shape, and with a coat of silver where the factory painted them it should look pretty good. I need the lights & headlight bezels for my new grill.

mvc-004s-3.jpg

Here it is, it's not the greatest but i never took it out to try to straighten it. I don't think it will be too hard to get it in shape, and with a coat of silver where the factory painted them it should look pretty good. I need the lights & headlight bezels for my new grill.

mvc-004s-3.jpg

If she doesn't take it, and you are going to throw it away, how much would you want for the plymouth emblem in the middle of the grille?
I need one for my '69 Valiant 2 door post.
Or if anyone knows someone that has one, that would be appreciated.
Sorry if i hijacked your thread Kelsey!
Thanks,
Tom.

If she doesn't take it, and you are going to throw it away, how much would you want for the plymouth emblem in the middle of the grille?
I need one for my '69 Valiant 2 door post.
Or if anyone knows someone that has one, that would be appreciated.
Sorry if i hijacked your thread!
Thanks,
Tom.
Tom, I don't need the emblem, so I'll just send it to you :-D
Greg, could you calculate shipping for me to 99352?

Sure, give me a day or two, because I need to remove it from the car and get it in a box.

Thank you Kelsey, pm me for my address.
Is there anything that you need for your car, i could send it to you as well.
Don't be afraid to ask, i might have it or i can probably get it.

I just received the grille from greg and its FREAKIN SWEET! I need to find the charger to my camera to take some pics, but I just wanted to say how awsome everyone at FABO is. There's nowhere else where someone you've never even met before wants to send you free car parts. :cheers:

I'm sure relieved you didn't write & tell everone that the grill was a hunk of junk and not worth the cost of shipping. Now if I can just figure out how to get PP to give me the money you sent for shipping. I really don't like PP, I guess I'm just used to checks & cash.

On another subject... I'm going to get rid of my '69 Valiant 2 door sedan, because I just bought a real nice 1971 340 duster, curious yellow, 4 speed project. I need to drive to Reno to pick it up next week. I'll post some photos when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back