-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Sled

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a '73 - '76 A-body slant 6 k-frame. Nothing beat up. Hoping to pay around $100 - less would be better☺ PM me here.

Thanks in advance,

John

Think I have one. $50 + shipping, probably about 25-30 to ship.

Wow - quick response! If you have one (and it's not tore up), I'll take it. Let me know that you have it for sure and payment preferences. Shipping will be to zip 77380.

Thanks,

John

I dropped my price to $35 which I thought was fair, even before I looked at the K frame. Mine was too beat up to sell for $35.

Good luck with the search.

Yep, still looking. I have to say that Rob (crackedback) is one standip guy. I sent him the money and he woudln't take it because the condition wasn't up to his standards. He even used his funds to cover returning the money to me (Paypal). Man, I wish there were more folks like him.

Anyway, still in need. I pm'ed azmopar and if he does not have one, I will take you up on your offer res1vw21 (azm replied a little before you). Looking forward to getting this off my 'list'.

Thanks everyone!

Hey Sled: It looks like you're in Spring , Texas. By the year you requested you are looking for a spool mount K member? If so i have several in various conditions. I can blast it and paint or you can have it raw. If you still need one sing out and i'll start looking. I'm in West Plains, Missouri at 65775. Do you have any preference on method of shipping?

Thanks for all the replies! It looks like azmopar is going to hook me up, but I won't forget yall as I go through my cra-..., err, parts and figure out what I still need.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back