-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swerven11

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted I have a 72 demon that I am converting to automatic floor console, has b &m floor shifter now... I have console need shifter and all rods that connect to trans thank you..

You didn't say if wanted the original 72 demon shifter, but I have this really, really nice auto shifter handle with bracket and one linkage part. No corrosion anywhere!! It's been disassembled, cleaned, lubed and painted. If you're interested send me a PM.

treblig

Attachments

• DSC06036.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC06041.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC06040.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC06039.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC06038.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC06037.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 168
4 speed is Rods and shift arms are the same, shifter is the same, shifter handle is different.

My shifter for the console is different. rods and all . It is a Push down and over for reverse super shifter. made for my 71 demon with console. The handle bolts on. Impossible to miss second gear with this style very short throws. Does not hit the console top plate in any gear when speed shifting due to stop bolts. 1-2 and 3-4 Rods are straight as seen in last pic very strong. 1st pic 4spd , 2nd pic overdrive. these rods are bent at shifter for fittment from factory and flex. Look at the pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0186[1].jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0190[1].jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0237[1].jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF0201[1].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 151
My shifter for the console is different. rods and all . It is a Push down and over for reverse super shifter. made for my 71 demon with console. The handle bolts on. Impossible to miss second gear with this style very short throws. Does not hit the console top plate in any gear when speed shifting due to stop bolts. 1-2 and 3-4 Rods are straight as seen in last pic very strong. 1st pic 4spd , 2nd pic overdrive. these rods are bent at shifter for fittment from factory and flex. Look at the pics.

Great Pics!! just what I needed to see!

Was that original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back