-
Status
Not open for further replies.

white-night

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guy's,I need a cable opperated gas pedal.I would like to convert my 61 Valiant from the linkage style when I fit a offenhauser manifold & holley 4 bbl s/6.If you can help me out,please let me know.This is the 1st time that I have used this forum in this way,I just hope that it works for me as well as it does for everyone else.:banghead:

I use a Lokar throttle cable. Check out Summit and see if they have one that fits your application! I don't know too much about early A's, as I have a 71' Duster.

I already have the braided throttle cable,I would like to find a genuine early a body pedal that will work.I do thank you for your help

I've got a pedal and cable from a 69 Dart /6 application. It mounts to the firewall just like the one from 48Limo. Let me know if this can work.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• image0002.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 91
Thanks to all the guy's offering but some one offered a pedal as a freebie.All I had to do was pay the shipping & I couldn't say no to that.One again thanks to all.Cheers Rob:prayer:

I've got a pedal and cable from a 69 Dart /6 application. It mounts to the firewall just like the one from 48Limo. Let me know if this can work.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back