Status
Not open for further replies.

justthatguy

Josh(69 Valiant)
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a 383, 400, 413, 426, or a 440 to start a cheap build on. I'm building a 63 wedge car for my father as a cancer battle present. He's always wanted a big block powered 4 speed 63, so I'm looking for engines to start a build on. I have some 340-360 parts I could trade, short blocks and long blocks are absolutely fine. Trying to keep it below $1,000 if at all possible, I'd like to have something that doesn't need a lower end rebuild, but if the rest of the motor is good, I'll suck it up.

My father has a 413 for $200 but I'm in Maine and that beast is heavy.

My father has a 413 for $200 but I'm in Maine and that beast is heavy.

Is it a complete 413? If it is, I may have to just pay extra for shipping because any 413 here is high dollar, even blown up. Only thing we have to build are small blocks.

I'm looking for a 383, 400, 413, 426, or a 440 to start a cheap build on. I'm building a 63 wedge car for my father as a cancer battle present. He's always wanted a big block powered 4 speed 63, so I'm looking for engines to start a build on. I have some 340-360 parts I could trade, short blocks and long blocks are absolutely fine. Trying to keep it below $1,000 if at all possible, I'd like to have something that doesn't need a lower end rebuild, but if the rest of the motor is good, I'll suck it up.

I hope your dad is doing well.

I suggest you also try Racingjunk.com or Moparts.com if you can't find anything on this site.

Good Luck with your build.

ive got a few 440 shortblock cores for rebuild if your interested im in martinsville va not that far away.

Probably no help to you as I'm located in MO but I have a 413 out of a motorhome that I'd sell for $200. Supposed to run good but the valley pan has rusted out since it's been sitting so it may have got some crap in the motor. Would need to be disassembled and checked.
Dallas

had a fellow call me last night from indiana said he had a 413 for sale
IIRC $350.00. talked as if it runs if your interested shoot me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back