-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all. With being off work i didnt get alot done on my 67 Dart.Thanks to Ron AKA Dodgefreak73 he has helped me get the wiring done that was needed. She is so close on running its driving me nutz. With being off i had to sell off stuff to pay bills. Im in need of a column shifter complete and all linkages,brakets for the 67 Dart. (318 auto 904 trans.) I had a B&M floor shifter but i had to sell it. I was hopinmg this would be alot cheaper.If anyone has any of this stuff thats not being used nor want please PM me. I just got back to work and money is still tight at the moment. Thanks:glasses7:

do you need the column itself? If so are you running manual or power steering? I have a column shift steering column from a 67 with manual steering.

Nite,

I just converted a column removing all the "column shifter" parts. There is quite a bit of change and I destroyed a part or two during the conversion.

Methinks it would be easier to just get another ...I kept my collars if you need 'em..

Ian.

Nite,

I just converted a column removing all the "column shifter" parts. There is quite a bit of change and I destroyed a part or two during the conversion.

Methinks it would be easier to just get another ...I kept my collars if you need 'em..

Ian.
Really Ian.......Crap. As it stands now all I need is something to change the gears, get it running enough to get it on a trailer. Its off to a good friend for welding and that's costing me nothing. I wish I didn't have to sell that shifter I had........It is what it is. Thanks

...likewise with what i have...

..can i do some digging and sent you a pic tonight ?

ian.

...likewise with what i have...

..can i do some digging and sent you a pic tonight ?

ian.
Ian, most certainly. As for the column all is there but the shift lever and I believe a pin? On the outside nothing but the shift arm on the colomn. Im going to try and get the starter changed tonite, if its not so stinkin hot:banghead:Man I wish I has A/C in this house LOL Thanks Ian.

Ian, most certainly. As for the column all is there but the shift lever and I believe a pin? On the outside nothing but the shift arm on the colomn. Im going to try and get the starter changed tonite, if its not so stinkin hot:banghead:Man I wish I has A/C in this house LOL Thanks Ian.

I have to go out with the kid soon..he is passing out resumes..for jobs that don't exist here..

Lately, at 6 pm, my backyard is usually over 41C...

You will need the three collars for sure...remember PRND12...

Expect pics tonight.

Ian.

I have all the linkages for an automatic 904 column shift. I also have the handle that goes into the column if you didn't mess up the column where it used to be

between 72swinger and me, you may have the makings of an auto on the column steering wheel. can't seem to find the PRND12 plastic..

PM sent last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back