WANTED! Convertible for photo shoot.

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
Here's an opportunity to have your car on a CD album cover!

I'm looking for a convertible, in really good condition, in South Western Ontario/GTA area, does not have to be a Mopar, but needs to be sharp looking, preferably NO Chevelles/Mustangs/Camaro's, just way too many of those around.

If you know anyone, let me know ASAP.

Much appreciated,
Giles

Here's an opportunity to have your car on a CD album cover!

I'm looking for a convertible, in really good condition, in South Western Ontario/GTA area, does not have to be a Mopar, but needs to be sharp looking, preferably NO Chevelles/Mustangs/Camaro's, just way too many of those around.

If you know anyone, let me know ASAP.

Much appreciated,
Giles

would love to have mine used, but just a little too far away

View attachment rearquarterview.jpg
actually thought about the Dart 1st then looking at the pics, figured the cat would be nice too
View attachment ParkCAT.jpg

But both are in central Indiana

good luck with your search

would love to have mine used, but just a little too far away

View attachment 239455
actually thought about the Dart 1st then looking at the pics, figured the cat would be nice too
View attachment 239454

But both are in central Indiana

good luck with your search

The Dart would be the best candidate, he wants a backseat, the tittle of the album is "Backseat Surprise". Too bad you're hours away.
That's a sweet looking Dart.

You call this a car forum?
Only one person in Southern Ontario knows someone with a convertible.
That would get North American exposure on a CD cover.
I'd like to think you guys/gals can do better then that.

For a shameless bump, to help a friend.

I would think that if it's going to get North American exposure you might be able to give people more that 24 hours to respond. I mean there must have been at least 36 hours of preperation to make the album. You know, writing the songs, putting music to them, practicing for an hour or so for each one, and recording it. Come on, give everyone time to eat dinner. I have a 65 Coronet convertible in primer and white interior, will that work lol

I would think that if it's going to get North American exposure you might be able to give people more that 24 hours to respond. I mean there must have been at least 36 hours of preperation to make the album. You know, writing the songs, putting music to them, practicing for an hour or so for each one, and recording it. Come on, give everyone time to eat dinner. I have a 65 Coronet convertible in primer and white interior, will that work lol

Problem is...He had someone lined up for this, months ago, winter storage...buddy sold the car and no notice. The album is scheduled for release in August.

A simple "I might know someone, let me check" response is better then none.

And yes the '65 Coronet would be great, except for the primer part.

Next day bump, I have a few candidates, but no final decision yet.
Come on Ontario show me what you got, does not have to be a Mopar.
I have a hot looking '52 Olds. conv. in the run, but the Hemi Chally volunteered by "Sport 360" is the top contender.
It would be nice seeing someone you knows car on the cover, wouldn't it?

I guess this factory '67 GTS 383 4 speed convertible wouldn't do.....

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 123
Or my dads '70 Newport convertible because were to far away :sad11:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 128
-
Back