Status
Not open for further replies.

max hurlbut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all.
Im looking for a set of daisy mag wheels also known as 200s wheels for my plymouth duster.

Ideally
15" x 7 for the fronts LBP
15" x 8.5 for the rear SBP

Condition wise, I dont mind so much, as long as they are restorable. Not sure if these come in SBP or LBP but either is fine, if someone has 2 of each that would be even better.

Please message me with details and price and shipping to Florida 32137

Thankyou picture for reference

View attachment 1715773345

unnamed (3).jpg

American Racing still makes them. You have to pay to play though. Get out your checkbook!
VN402 CLASSIC 200S - American Racing

Been lookin myself for some old ones. I have someone near me at AKH wheels in ellensburg wa that has a lot of vintage wheels. Dunno about shipping n stuff. I did a search for "hot rod vintage wheels in florida" but came up empty. maybe search surrounding states. Huge drag race community in those southern states. Offerup, CL, .....there are other search engines I cant think of right now......"use nothing" I think is another. Good luck.....BTW let me know if you run across some 15x10s with 4-5" BS....Hens tooth.
Hi all.
Im looking for a set of daisy mag wheels also known as 200s wheels for my plymouth duster.

Ideally
15" x 7 for the fronts LBP
15" x 8.5 for the rear SBP

Condition wise, I dont mind so much, as long as they are restorable. Not sure if these come in SBP or LBP but either is fine, if someone has 2 of each that would be even better.

Please message me with details and price and shipping to Florida 32137

Thankyou picture for reference

View attachment 1715773345

View attachment 1715773346

Ya, Ive seen those. Cool wheels .....but not that cool.

Not trying to hyjack but these are cool too.
Ill keep my eyes open for those 200s wheels for ya Max!

Ya but now you are commenting in a sale/wanted thread. Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back