-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coyoteduster440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need some pieces for my Dart's light green metallic/dark green metallic interior. Looking for clean parts that I can clean up and put in without having to repaint or redye anything (if they look too new they won't match the rest of the clean but aged interior=P~). Here's what I need:

-armrests front and rear
-floor shift steering column covers (yeah, I know, good luck finding them) as well as lower cover that bolts to the dash
-heat only/radio bezel for standard cluster/non-woodgrain dash (especially if its radio delete)
-rear view mirror mounting plate and arm (mine is worn out)

Thanks guys, I hope somebody has what I'm looking for.

I'm posting some pics of my interior so you can get an idea of the color I'm looking for.

dartinterior1.jpg

dartinterior2.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

i am going from dark green to black in my 68 dart

whats the difference on the steering column cover? and what cover that bolts to the bottom of the dash?

i am going from dark green to black in my 68 dart

whats the difference on the steering column cover? and what cover that bolts to the bottom of the dash?

What are you going to do with your darg green ones?

What are you going to do with your darg green ones?

most of them have been made black thus far, the cover that goes under the steering column is still green, and i took the green lower dash pad off and replayed with a colorchanged one.

my seat belts are still green, would like to find some black ones

pretty sure i painted my kick panels

I don't think your '68 has the lower cover since it's padded at the bottom of the dash, but mine originally would have had a cover under the column that bolts to the dash and basically just makes the dash a little more uniform looking. As far as the column covers, I just want to get rid of the shifter and indicator.

I don't think your '68 has the lower cover since it's padded at the bottom of the dash, but mine originally would have had a cover under the column that bolts to the dash and basically just makes the dash a little more uniform looking. As far as the column covers, I just want to get rid of the shifter and indicator.

oh THAT column cover. I'd like to do the same thing. well, sorry I could not be of any help to you sir.

I'm not sure if the radio plate that I have is the one you need but I added a picture. It came from a 72 Duster and appears to be dark green in color. Let me know if it's the one you need. If it is, I'll be at Atco Raceway in 2 weeks and staying in Mt. Laurel so I can bring it with me. I also have the under dash steering column cover in black if you were still looking for that.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

DSCN0933.jpg

At this point, I've already found most of the parts I needed. At this point, I just need a clean, uncracked, dark green metallic dash pad. I appreciate your help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back