Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the following Dodge demon Parts for one of my projects. Must be close or willing to ship. Let me know what you have:

Hood -- Prefer 72 factory twin snorkel hood with the (2) close together holes in the center
72 twin snorkel hood scoop
8.75 rear end -- complete less center cent ion
Drivers side door -- no rust
Deck lid -- prefer 71 with no ridge also needs to have wing cut outs
front bumper with brackets
rear bumper with brackets
Complete interior -- I will take either a bench or bucket interior but I need everything so the more you have the better.
ADDED TO LIST -- Front frame rails -- clean set to repair/replace what I have.

Let me know

Thanks
Derek

I also need front frame rails for this car... Looking for nice clean set....

~~ BuMp ~~

I will have a nice clean set from my 71 . If you can wait for them as I got to take a lot of parts off. Where should they be cut. I would take 200.00 for set plus shipping. My car is very solid if you need some for rear let me Im parting out my 71 dart

I have a few nice PASSENGER SIDE front framerail's, I'm out of DRIVERS side framerail's right now. They have been all drilled, at the factory spotweld's. PM if interested.

I will have a nice clean set from my 71 . If you can wait for them as I got to take a lot of parts off. Where should they be cut. I would take 200.00 for set plus shipping. My car is very solid if you need some for rear let me Im parting out my 71 dart

PM on its way

I also need front frame rails for this car... Looking for nice clean set....
I'm bringing a pretty good selection of frame rails to Carlisle in July. I can even give you the front rails, transmission crossrail and inner fenders as one uncut front end piece.. It's much easier to weld on that way.
I Have friends from Pittsburgh going if you aren't.

Door Pics

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 003.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 006.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 207
  • 007.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 222
I have a 8 3/4 housing with new drums , backing plates ready to use with all brake hardware just bolt on and go

I have a 8 3/4 housing with new drums , backing plates ready to use with all brake hardware just bolt on and go

Saw your ad, that's too rich for me, but thanks. I actually will be picking up a B-body housing complete drum to drum with center section tomorrow after work.

Saw your ad, that's too rich for me, but thanks. I actually will be picking up a B-body housing complete drum to drum with center section tomorrow after work.

Id do 350 for the housing and all the brake hardware and new drums only 100 miles or less on them

I am looking for the following Dodge demon Parts for one of my projects. Must be close or willing to ship. Let me know what you have:

Hood -- Prefer 72 factory twin snorkel hood with the (2) close together holes in the center
72 twin snorkel hood scoop
8.75 rear end -- complete less center cent ion
Drivers side door -- no rust
Deck lid -- prefer 71 with no ridge also needs to have wing cut outs
front bumper with brackets
rear bumper with brackets
Complete interior -- I will take either a bench or bucket interior but I need everything so the more you have the better.
ADDED TO LIST -- Front frame rails -- clean set to repair/replace what I have.

Let me know

Thanks
Derek
Have a very nice orange deck lid w/no rust and it has the cutouts. Just sent a 65 barracuda deck lid to Arizonia. This one will be a bit more because of the size. I can get a couple of pix. $175 plus the ride. I'm guessing around $70-80 with ins.
Let me know if I can help.

Have a very nice orange deck lid w/no rust and it has the cutouts. Just sent a 65 barracuda deck lid to Arizonia. This one will be a bit more because of the size. I can get a couple of pix. $175 plus the ride. I'm guessing around $70-80 with ins.
Let me know if I can help.

couldn't make a decision without seeing pics... but from other offers I have its a bit high, so it would really have to be a mint deck lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back