-
Status
Not open for further replies.

happster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for the direct connection race manual that is full of info on how to modify mopars for track performance. i am borrowing a copy currently, but would really like to have my own. if you have an extra one, or know where i can find one, let me know please!

Go to a dodge dealer and ask for this book. It may be what you are looking for. Thats the part number at the start.

Chassis
P5007160AB Chassis- This speed secrets and performance book is
a complete collection of DaimlerChrysler chassis
engineering information for Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge
rear-wheel-drive racing cars. Contains information on
performance strategies, engine swaps, automatic
transmissions and torque converters, manual
transmissions and clutches, driveshafts and rear
axles, front and rear suspension, steering and
handling, brakes, shocks, wheels and tires, bodies,
chassis and roll cages, Mopar Street Rods and Street
Machines and more. (448 pages)

oh great! i will. thank you! only thing is, it is a little different i think. probably will do the same job though. still would like the old one, just for the sake of having it.

check out Summitt's website. They have the book mentioned above and lots more from Mopar Performance. I have one of those old books also. I've owned it since (well a long time). It is called the Mopar bible to most of us.

This is what I have ... Its circa 1984 ish.....
101_1998.jpg

do you think it's a later version of the same book? i would really like to get a hold of one just like this one... it's really amazing, and it has almost everything i need to know in it.

i am looking for the direct connection race manual that is full of info on how to modify mopars for track performance. i am borrowing a copy currently, but would really like to have my own. if you have an extra one, or know where i can find one, let me know please!

I have a yellow one from 1976. It appears to be in much better shape than yours. I would like $75 plus shipping. Payment by paypal would be quickest.:toothy8:

The condition of this manual is fair and shop worn. Approximately 20 pages of the racing manual has some highlighter consisting of a few sentences on each page. The manuals are worn but have no fingerprints, tears or loose pages.

Attachments

• dc manual.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 385
I have a yellow one from 1976. It appears to be in much better shape than yours. I would like $75 plus shipping. Payment by paypal would be quickest.:toothy8:

The condition of this manual is fair and shop worn. Approximately 20 pages of the racing manual has some highlighter consisting of a few sentences on each page. The manuals are worn but have no fingerprints, tears or loose pages.
that is very cheap I have the blue covered one and it is my mopar bible.....Artie

I have several separate bulletins that were put together into the full book. One of these days I will scan them in...

I got my hands on one last year on e-bay.
Check there once in a while, they do come up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back