Wanted Duck Tail Spoiler for 73 Duster....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that company MAS fiberglass was making them, but I don't know if they are still around. The MP had the one with all those holes/reliefs for the attaching bolts and they also had the front spoiler too. They were made out of abs or similar plastic.

I don't think they are still open. But here is one of their's. Got lucky, got
it from a friend who took it off his car. Didn't like it. I do! He was very nice
and sold it to me for only $20.00. Keep looking. They are out there.

Attachments

• 100_2275.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 783
  • 100_2276.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,057
I have a NOS one still in the original box and the front spoiler to go along with it. I wanted to put it on a my Duster years ago, but now I'm at the point that I don't want to even take it out of the box.

I have a NOS one still in the original box and the front spoiler to go along with it. I wanted to put it on a my Duster years ago, but now I'm at the point that I don't want to even take it out of the box.

That thing could make you alot of money if you were to have a mold of it made.

front spoiler pics please ....please ?

That thing could make you alot of money if you were to have a mold of it made.

yep, i would buy a front and a rear ....sign me up....

I'm in Hawaii til the 27th, when I get back to Vegas I'll take some pics. I think I still have a fiberglass repop of the front here in Hawaii, I'll see if its still in one of my storage rooms.

Just being nosey :toothy10:
But the rear spoiler from an Aspen/Volarie looks like that one thats posted?Are they the same?

Russ
You must have found a car?
Doug

Attachments

• sav.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 458
I have one that isn't too bad.Someone put some fiberglass in it and has a couple small cracks but a little work it would be usable.PM me your email if you would like pictures of it.

Thanks for the link.. I guess this is my shot.

Did you get it :blob: I found the used front spoiler I have in Hawaii. I thought it was a fiberglass repop, but it turns out that it was a plastic one. Sort of looks like the NOS one I have in Vegas

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 361
I talked with CNS about the spoiler. They will not produce any more. Time it takes and the very few sold makes it unprofitable. They are a boat building company. They will still do the fronts. And yes I got it for a very good price, and am very happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back