-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the fan assy for the back of the box. I need the air exchanger. I purchased one on here from another member and he shipped it wrong. It arrived in pieces.

Also I need the plastic part of the dash pod that the guage faces are attached to and is attached to the front of the dash. This is due to the very small studs that align the guage face being broken off of mine. If you know af another way to align the face, I can use that info instead.

I had to take an extra cluster apart to see what you needed. The part you need is the main cluster body and it is made of metal and painted off-white on the inside. It has three posts that rub against the face plate. The gauges
screw into it through the circuit board all on the backside. If that's the part you need I have an extra. E-mail me at [email protected] if you need.
toolmanmike

Hey Nailman, did you get your cluster fixed? I am still curious how the companies that recondition clusters reattach the face plate? Does someone know? The plastic pins are heated and melted over to attach the face.
Toolmanmike

No, I cannot find a way to do it without affecting the look. Screws wilnot work(no room to attach them)
glue/epoxy will not work (metal guage face is too far away from the plastic front)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back