Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in need of the emblem that goes on the faux gas cap door, located on the passenger side, for a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II. Thanks for your help. MMG

you mean from a car like this.....?
MVC-019E-2.jpg

I have THE EMBLEM...but I am not interested in letting go of it.

Keep up the good work MMG, get that Belvedere all gussied up so you can sell it to me. :thumblef: Got any interior pics, I like to know what I'm buying.:shock:

you mean from a car like this.....?
MVC-019E-2.jpg

I have THE EMBLEM...but I am not interested in letting go of it.

That's like dangling a steak in front of a dog. If you change your mind, remember me brother prine. MMG

Keep up the good work MMG, get that Belvedere all gussied up so you can sell it to me. :thumblef: Got any interior pics, I like to know what I'm buying.:shock:

Hey brother, I will post some more pictures later of the interior. Everything is clean and original. I'm still going to change out the carpeting and put down something brand new. MMG

Wanna Buy a Parts Car?

I listed this Belvedere On FBBO for parts, and eventually gave up...I didnt want to tear the interior apart for headliner clips, and such.

I would rather sell the car as it sits...err rolls.

Clear Title, Keys...ect....it is missing the tail light lenses and bezels....and gas cap....I have the emblems for it though.

Take $750 cash
Must be trailered away.

PM me for other info.

I have a couple too but not as nice as RussDavis's. Mine will have some pitting here and there.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back