Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah

The gang’s all here
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
he everybody, just wondering if anybody has any glass for a dodge dart sport 1973 or it could be for any other year dart or duster that will fit. Im looking for door glass, side glass and also the rear glass. Would like to find something thats in pretty good shape. Very interested. Pm me if you have anything or maybe if you know anybody that wants to get rid of the glass, please let me know.

Thanks
Peter

I have tinted from a 74 duster including the back glass, & I have door & side vents clear from 73 d sport,
the issue you will have is that sometime in 1974 the door glass switched to a 7 mount vs the 5 mount in the 73 to early 74 cars.

pm me if interested or needing pictures--

Lawrence

hey guys thanks for all the responses, im gonna see what kinda holes i have in my door glass, cause i think i migh have a different year door on mine. The driver is i think a 73 year glass but the pasenger is most likely from a different year, but i do have the whole mechanism to make it a 73 style, i hope. Im waiting on member moparparts to hit me back because i think he has everything i need. Il pm everybody else after i know whats up.

Thanks again
peter

I have door glass and 1/4 glass for a dart sport. I'm not too far away from you either. Pm me if interested.

Here are the 73 and up quarter glasses, tinted and clear. pm me for details and what door glass you need.

Attachments

• 2-5windows.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 2-5windows2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 2-5windows3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 2-5windows4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 2-5windows5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 198
  • 2-5windows6.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 187
glass differences

1974 duster is the bottom piece
1973 dart sport is the top piece---

should clear up confusion ,Lawrence

Attachments

• door glass 018.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 153
VDART, you are a walking Mopar parts interchange book! :study: Your retention of knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

Peter, I am pulling the glass out of a '73 soon if you don't get it elsewhere. I'm located in MO.
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back