Wanted: Good Slant 6 Trans delivered to the Nats

-

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
I've posted this elsewhere, so forgive the double posting but the Nationals are getting close and I still haven't found a trans yet. I need a 904 automatic that you know to be good, with the original converter (so I don't run into "lockup/non lockup" issues) preferably needing nothing to bolt in and run. The car is a 72 Valiant so post 68 and up should work. I need to have it delivered to the Mopar Nats next week. Please PM with what you've got and what you need for it. Thanks again!
Greg Purcell

I've posted this elsewhere, so forgive the double posting but the Nationals are getting close and I still haven't found a trans yet. I need a 904 automatic that you know to be good, with the original converter (so I don't run into "lockup/non lockup" issues) preferably needing nothing to bolt in and run. The car is a 72 Valiant so post 68 and up should work. I need to have it delivered to the Mopar Nats next week. Please PM with what you've got and what you need for it. Thanks again!
Greg Purcell

Are you talking about the NHRA National Drags at Indianapolis on Labor Day weekend (the #1 "Nationals" in the country)?

Are you running your car?

If so, what class?

Thanks for any information...:happy1:

-
Back