-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBDODGE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,looking for some clips/studs that hold the 68 gt tail finish alloy panel to the back of the trunk lid.interested in any that are still useable need 13,will buy smaller amounts if available.Thank you..John....:notworth:

Attachments

• 68 gts dodge dart clip.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 111
Hi all,looking for some clips/studs that hold the 68 gt tail finish alloy panel to the back of the trunk lid.interested in any that are still useable need 13,will buy smaller amounts if available.Thank you..John....:notworth:
Wow i've been looking for those for a while too.
Is that the correct one on that image ?
Please let me know if you find out where to get them !

what about rt specialty 570 388 1082

or the clip house 1800 373 3870

Are they the same as the ones used on a 69 cuda tailpanel trim?if they are they are repoping the 69 tailpanel and offering the attaching hardware also.

Hey sounds like there are a few lookin for these clips,yes that is what was on the 68 wide gt panel when i bought it.It was on there pretty good and looks about 40 odd years old and works perfectly so it must be factory.I sent out alot of emails and have attached that pic to all those places,but no response yet.May have found what looks like the part on one website just waiting for reply(im pretty confident)Will let u know asap if i get a response.In the meantime im happy to use second hand ones if anyone has them to sell!may have to use a clip that slides on and then tack weld a stud to that 14 times if i have no luck.have to check out that repop clip as mentioned above.Ive looked at so many clips it's doin my head in:banghead:

Hey sounds like there are a few lookin for these clips,yes that is what was on the 68 wide gt panel when i bought it.It was on there pretty good and looks about 40 odd years old and works perfectly so it must be factory.I sent out alot of emails and have attached that pic to all those places,but no response yet.May have found what looks like the part on one website just waiting for reply(im pretty confident)Will let u know asap if i get a response.In the meantime im happy to use second hand ones if anyone has them to sell!may have to use a clip that slides on and then tack weld a stud to that 14 times if i have no luck.have to check out that repop clip as mentioned above.Ive looked at so many clips it's doin my head in:banghead:
I am kinda computer dumb:dark1:
But look up 69 cuda tailpanel on e-bay and if they are selling the panel then they have the hardware also,kinda $$$$.
Doug

And MOPARCLOWN wins the prize :hello1::hello1::hello1: They are the best match ive seen if not a mirror image.i have ordered a set of 14 posted to Australia for $75.00 to my door.will check fit when they get here and let u know.cheerin:thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back