Wanted - Heater Core

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant say for sure what year, but i have several heater cores and they are all the same for the A body cars i have parted out. Some where barracudas 67-69 and some are from 70-72 Darts. $20.00 inc. shipping.

I believe that you can get new heater cores from a company called Airtex, out of Texas somewhere. I purchased one for my restoration project about 5 years ago and with the core they sent me a catalog. If you can't locate them on the web, post that here and I'll see if i can find the catalog and provide the info here. Good luck, Geof

I got mine from Advance Auto Parts. About $30.00.

This is one of those things. Advance shows one for your car. Two manufactures. One part number.
I just went through it for a 73. Two manufactures, one part number.
The Redi-Aire lines were soldered at the wrong angle just enough for it be hard to put in. Not a good fit. It was made in Mexico. Asked them to order the Redi-Rad and it was made in America and the lines were at a better angle.
I soldered up the pin hole in the old one and am going to keep it for a spare.
I don't know how much longer they will be making this stuff with the recession going on.

oreilly auto parts part number is 399104 for 68 dart not all abodys the same price is 39.99

I tried the ones from O'reilly's and it didn't fit at all. Later, I'll post a part number and brand which I did get that fit perfect for my 68 Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back