-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GY3 71 Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm hoping to find a clean copy of the High Performance Mopar Magazine - July 1999 issue. A picture of the cover is posted below...

Any help would certainly be appreciated. :prayer:

Thanks! :cheers:

Attachments

• d11.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 312
i have it and its in mint condition! the price on the front says 3.99 hows 5.50 plus shipping? thats about 10 cents a year.

I still have my copy and can't part with it, as I know the guy who owns the Barracuda on the cover as well.

i have it and its in mint condition! the price on the front says 3.99 hows 5.50 plus shipping? thats about 10 cents a year.

Sounds Great! I just sent you a PM so we can coordinate the payment.

Thanks, again!

Just got the magazine - it's in fantastic condition! Thanks so much. :thumrigh:

I recently bought the Demon that's featured in the magazine. The article / car were used as the basis to make the Johnny Lightning car pictured below...

Thank you again for tracking down the magazine and responding to the "wanted" ad.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 169
glad i could help, i figured thats why you wanted the mag. not that i knew about the johnny lightning thing but the demon code your sig. was the same on the mag. believe it or not i collect johnny lightnings and hot wheels and die cast cars and have an entire room with all my stuff in it and i have that demon also. anyway im glad i could help you out. you should display the mag with your car at the car shows. have a good holiday. MARK

I figured the same thing, obviously that's his car on the cover?

I have that issue has a great article with Herb Mcandless where he ports edelbrock heads on a mild 360 ends up with 497 hp with a hydraulic cam !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back