Status
Not open for further replies.

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys.

I am hunting for a LA engine that is a runner in washington state. I would prefer a 360 but would consider a 318. looking for an engine i can clean up, swap a mild cam into and drop on my 65 valiant. I am in washington state and can come pick up. let me know what you guys have. thanks.

bump guys, still looking. i drove 320 miles round trip on sunday for what i was told was a good running 360. it ended up having a broken exhaust valve. still looking. I live in Washington state but willing to travel a little for a good engine.

Magnum motors are good, if you can find one with low miles and heads that aren't cracked. Lol

they are all cracked and still rune fine. Look out for later motor on early trans, youll need adapter bushing. tflitepatty has them

they are all cracked and still rune fine. Look out for later motor on early trans, youll need adapter bushing. tflitepatty has them

I have heard of the adapter flexplate that is needed. the B&M one with the half moon cut out of it. what bushing is needed? is it for the crank register and the tit on the converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back