-
Status
Not open for further replies.

outboardguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for 5 wheel studs for the Kelsey Hayes Disc setup...mine are 7/16" studs, and are LEFT HAND THREAD...I cant find any here in Belleville Ontario, Canada....I could also use 2 of the right hand thread type...If anyone has any, or knows where to get some, please let me know.

Thanx

If you are still in need, I do have some LEFT handed wheel studs.... they have been discontinued through "regular channels" ...
the only way to get them now is N.O.S.

Mine are from a rear axle. Do you have the shank diameter so I can see what I have?
Hi....if theyre from a rear axle, they won't work....the Kelsey hayes ones are weird....I can't figure out how to post pictures, but the shank is about .550 inches in diameter from where the threads start, and are 3/4" inch long then they step up to .575" for about a 1/4" until they hit the back flange.....I have some from a rear axle and theyre not even close.....Thanx for the try though

Classic Industries has all of them,
Mopar Parts | MA4807 | 1965-72 Mopar A-Body With Front Disc Brakes 7/16-20 X 1-31/32 Front Wheel Stud | Classic Industries
Oops fine print says these are right hand thread. 5 new RHT lug nuts would break the bank?[/QUOTE...]

Thanx for the response....it does seem like I'm going to have to go to right hand thread studs....I JUST purchased the left hand lug bits for my old school slit rims and was trying to avoid buying nore right hand lug nuts when I finally go to switch to my Kelsey hayes disc brake setup (it's drums now)... But it appears that buying more lug nuts is cheaper than buying left hand studs...too bad, was kinda hoping to keep it mostly original

I'm sort of hoping to not spend 100US dollars on 5 lug nuts...to me as a Canadian that's like 150$.....Thanx for the reply though

That i understand, coming from where you live, but if you really want, gotta have them, your probably just gonna, hafta, bite the bullet, suck it up, and pay the cost, to get what you want, living up there in Canada.
Check in with me, anytime, if no Canadian has what your after.
Jim V.

bypass the classic ones you can get the RH ones from rock auto for 1.66 ea

DORMAN 610130 {#2768028, 6101301} 7/16-20 Serrated Wheel Stud; .565 In. Knurl; 1-31/32 In. Length Info
Front; Right Hand Thread; Front Disc Brakes
Choose:
+ Sold in packs of {x}; Price reflects cost of each individual item, not the pack

See Options at Left<\/span>","c":"","d":"","e":"","colspan":"3"}'>
DORMAN 610130
close12_1.gif

610-130-B-001.jpg

610-130-B-001__ra_t.jpg
$1.66 $0.00 $1.66

As I have indicated -- I DO HAVE Left Hand Thread Wheel Studs & Nuts -- and my Left Hand Thread Studs are far less expensive than
the $ 26 and $ 15 each (RAPIST PRICES!!!!!!!!!) you mention.......
If anybody needs let me know (The A-body forum moderators do not want us putting phone numbers and prices here -- they want you
to PM me --and I PM you back -- takes a little longer......) Yours, Craig................

As I have indicated -- I DO HAVE Left Hand Thread Wheel Studs & Nuts -- and my Left Hand Thread Studs are far less expensive than
the $ 26 and $ 15 each (RAPIST PRICES!!!!!!!!!) you mention.......
If anybody needs let me know (The A-body forum moderators do not want us putting phone numbers and prices here -- they want you
to PM me --and I PM you back -- takes a little longer......) Yours, Craig................
I dont know how to pm anyone on here....lol....how much are the left hand thread wheel studs for the Kelsey hayes disc brake setup?

gtgto --- just tried to PM you --- your box is full....
outboardguy -- PMing people is now called "Start a Conversation".....
The moderator gave me an "earful" because I dared to put my phone number and prices in these threads.....
How DARE I be up front and honest?!?!?!?!?!? Now you have to do it through the PM / Conversation world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back