-
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmyfm3halifaxns

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just recently bought a 1971 340 duster FM3. I did not know until recently it was a FM3 Car. The man passed away in April of this year and i want to redo the car back to the FM3 color etc. That was his last wish before he passed away.

So i am a person of my word and promised his widow that i would do this.
I would like to find the following The sharks teeth gril, new seats front and back, front are buckets. a new shifter mounts and floor boot with clutch pedals, a new 340 engine along with front fenders left and right. i really want to redo top to bottom. I want to make this small town and the widow understand people do keep there words. I know that with your Help this man dying wishes will come true.

Any help would be great. Thanks HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA CANADA.

Could you post a photo of the cars fender tag please? That would be quite an unusual car.

*I may also have some parts you can use to help fulfill your promise:toothy8:

Welcome to FABO, yes, it would be a very unusual car indeed.
That would be a special order color for '71.
Please post pics of the fender tag and broadcast sheet so we all can drool over it!
Other pics of the car would be great too.
This is a great thing you are doing BTW.

I just recently bought a 1971 340 duster FM3. I did not know until recently it was a FM3 Car. The man passed away in April of this year and i want to redo the car back to the FM3 color etc. That was his last wish before he passed away.

So i am a person of my word and promised his widow that i would do this.
I would like to find the following The sharks teeth gril, new seats front and back, front are buckets. a new shifter mounts and floor boot with clutch pedals, a new 340 engine along with front fenders left and right. i really want to redo top to bottom. I want to make this small town and the widow understand people do keep there words. I know that with your Help this man dying wishes will come true.

Any help would be great. Thanks HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA CANADA.

Welcome aboard this great site. I lived in Halifax for several years. Beautiful city and some really great people! Good luck with your quest.

Check out Kijiji, Halifax. There is a guy in Halifax who sells lots of southern parts for Mopars. He deals ion all Mopars, including Duster.

I have an air filter, good to go J-heads, vibration damper, exhaust manifolds (heatriser removed), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back