Wanted pistons 400/451

-

Rmoore

Reaction score
4.375 or 4.380 piston with a comp height 1.320 flat top or dish !! I have a set of brand new Trick Flow 240 heads with roller valve springs . The valve springs are for the biggest lift that comes with the heads ! I’m going to use with a Trick Flow Intake! I’m also looking for a good mech roller cam for this combo !

1.320 CH pistons are easy to find. Diamond, JE, Wiseco, etc. all make them or can make them. Should be a shelf piston at a few different vendors. Roller cams are also easy to find, almost everyone makes them. I have a used one that made 650 hp in my 470 engine with TF240 heads. It is 259/259 with 0.650 lift. Ran great on the dyno, should be a good street/strip cam.

1.320 CH pistons are easy to find. Diamond, JE, Wiseco, etc. all make them or can make them. Should be a shelf piston at a few different vendors. Roller cams are also easy to find, almost everyone makes them. I have a used one that made 650 hp in my 470 engine with TF240 heads. It is 259/259 with 0.650 lift. Ran great on the dyno, should be a good street/strip cam.

yes sir it is a shelf piston ! I was trying to find some pistons and a used cam, but good! Need to save all the money I can on this motor ! What is the LSA on your camshaft ? How much you want for it

-
Back