wanted pump gas high 10 sec street car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this Great looking Dart in what looks like a Dark Bronze Metalic on E-bay..........Needs a HEMI though.....

I wish you the best of luck but I think your gonna have to put another 5to7K with that figure, unless you want a Chebby!

Naaaaa, he been there done that regretted it and IS BAAAACK!

My bud likes to go fast, so if someone has a serious ground pounder ready to prove the time, step up step up!

Pump gas low 11-high10 second STREET car . Must run # on motor
10-15 grand range
Must be super clean and done !
[email protected]
Must be near new york
Tim

Not asking for much are ya? :dontknow:
That Dart was sweet. Shoulda kept it boy. :poke:
I won't know for a few months how fast my Demon is. I'll be the rookie driver. Will I be disappointed? Tune in for the results. :burnout:

Wylde1.

Pump gas low 11-high10 second STREET car . Must run # on motor
10-15 grand range
Must be super clean and done !
Must be near new york
Tim

Don't you remember...YOU HAD ONE and sold it....what ... short term memory loss... :)

Don't you remember...YOU HAD ONE and sold it....what ... short term memory loss... :)
No I was NEVER that SLOW !!!
I had a 9.2's STREET car !!!!!!!!!
Im getting old and cant afford race gas so I want a slow street car sorta like 1968FormulaS340 :cheers:

Wouldn't the smart move to be drop the compression in the one you had? You know what was in that engine, but when you buy someone elses junk you really can't be sure. Anyway, good luck on your search. I'll keep my eye out here in western NY for ya.

Wouldn't the smart move to be drop the compression in the one you had? You know what was in that engine, but when you buy someone elses junk you really can't be sure. Anyway, good luck on your search. I'll keep my eye out here in western NY for ya.
The motor in this Challenger is rock solid( so far) but agian I didnt build it so i dont really know.... comp I was told is 10 1/2-1 so thats not the issue... I dont fit or really enjoy cruising around in an E body thats all...
the chally gets way more thumbs up and looks then my Dart did just not my kinda car........

its okay ,because by mid summer Ill have another A body STREET car well into the 9's and maybe still have this challenger

If you know(from up by you) the original builder(said he wants it back) tell him 16g firm and its his.....

thanks for keeping an eye out,Tim

The motor in this Challenger is rock solid( so far) but agian I didnt build it so i dont really know.... comp I was told is 10 1/2-1 so thats not the issue... I dont fit or really enjoy cruising around in an E body thats all...
the chally gets way more thumbs up and looks then my Dart did just not my kinda car........

its okay ,because by mid summer Ill have another A body STREET car well into the 9's and maybe still have this challenger

If you know(from up by you) the original builder(said he wants it back) tell him 16g firm and its his.....

thanks for keeping an eye out,Tim

I like that Challenger. Got any more pics? Details?

A Demon and some $$$$$ ???

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back