WANTED ...push-button-shifter WITH cables ....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a shifter on Feebay now. It's for a 64.

I have a few different ones. I'm sure I can get a set together if you don't care about which "typewriter" you get or the length of the cables.

I have a few different ones. I'm sure I can get a set together if you don't care about which "typewriter" you get or the length of the cables.

Cool ....and I am also looking for the REAL long cables also ... like came in the motorhomes ....62-64. I would like to put that shifter in a 1973 Class A.

The push button shifter assy. won't work a later type transmission. The push button cables go inside the trans whereas the cable shifters for the '66-up vehicles attach to an outside lever. The PB shifter used two cables....one for the shift and one for the parking pawl. Later transmissions only have one cable that works everything. The amount of throw (movement) of the cable is quite different also.

az ... that is diff than what I am looking for but I will take-it if the price-is-right !

63 .... drop me a PM

Hi, I have a pb shifter with cables from a 63-64 A-body. I can send pictures if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back