wanted Richard petty model kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some of the original JoHan Petty kits, and one or two repops. I'll have to drag the out of my back room to give you an accurate and complete description. Some of them are partially assembled and I have extra pieces to go with. I also think I have a resin A990 body only. I'll tell you now, the originals I have in the sealed boxes will not be cheap.

Bill S.

I have a 72-73? Charger, brand new in box. Since you are such a great Petty fan, pay the shipping, and it's yours. (I chickened out on painting the stripes on, so here it sits)

hi,if you want i can send a pic or two.it is unopened and still in its plastic wrap,let me know,mark

I have a 72-73? Charger, brand new in box. Since you are such a great Petty fan, pay the shipping, and it's yours. (I chickened out on painting the stripes on, so here it sits)

thankyou for giving me this kit - it will look great on the model thread when i receive it. I really apreciate the gift .

still looking , richard or kyle any model with 43 or stp other #s 44, 45 , 42 anything assciated with petty racing , pm me or post up

Sounds like you got some good ones already. Good luck finding the rest,I know you will and I can't wait to see then built.

The only problem with the old kits is price..........they are collectors items now...But, if you gotta have them, they are on ebay all the time. And, sometimes you can get lucky and have a kit donated, thats the best way. Oh and as an FYI the race team "RPM or, Richard Petty Motorsports" isnt even owned by The Pettys anymore, its just marketing....... Richard sold out the rights to use his name and number, thats all it is now, and very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem with the old kits is price..........they are collectors items now...But, if you gotta have them, they are on ebay all the time. And, sometimes you can get lucky and have a kit donated, thats the best way. Oh and as an FYI the race team "RPM or, Richard Petty Motorsports" isnt even owned by The Pettys anymore, its just marketing....... Richard sold out the rights to use his name and number, thats all it is now, and very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is true that he sold out, bad part is he was tricked into selling his name. So I am sure there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. That is why he is Building cars now.

he bought back into some of the team during the off season , he is a minority owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back