-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamont1950

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to locate a round push button radio for a 1963 valiant v200 wagon. Would like to restore dash back to original but the PO installed a silly aftermarket cassette deck. Dash was not cut, so original should fit. Prefer a working radio but will consider a non-working one. Live in Bay area of California.

Jeff

I have a radio out of a 63 dart. Have no idea if it works. I also have all the dash pieces from the same car i removed for another member only to have him back out. I'm talking shifter ,gauge cluster,ash tray, center dash trim glove box trim with door and hinge. Everything but the metal dash frame including the radio with its faceplate.Defrost vents are junk. You can get it all if you want it just send me a pm. sandy

I have one that has the original 63 knobs (Chrome knob and black plastic inner knob). I have 2 dials for it: one says transaudio and has station numbers, the second is blank for a bezel that has the staions in its glass. I don't know if it works. I bought it as a back up and never tried it. THe push buttons work but knob doesn't move dial

I will send a PM as well.

$40 + shipping from 30052.
I will take paypal but need to include the fee in price.
Thanks!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back