-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzlefrats

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a 65 Dart, looks like I need a v8 Gas Pedal. My understanding is that I can use pretty much anything. So.... I'm hoping for something under $20 that is a straight up bolt on. I have a thread in the Early A Discusions with pictures of the travesty that I'm currently using to drive the car and long term its an unpleasant unsafe set up.

Hit me with your best gas pedal, bracket and linkage. Best looking, cheapest gets the prize :) I'm located in Pleasanton, CA

Thank you and please let me know.

Here's a link to the discussion that I started earlier, so you can see why I want something different.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=230315

My current throttle linkage is 15" very short.

I kind of doubt you'll find an early A gas pedal and its bracket for $20. Last one I bought I gave $80 IIRC plus the shipping. You should be able to find a later hanging pedal set-up for the $20 you're offering. It won't be a bolt-in but will work after you get it mounted.

I am expecting something other than an early A gas pedal. If I do get an early A I would be stoked, but I think I'd have to modify it regardless.

I saw one on ebay, I don't remember how much

I tac welded a 72 Duster V8 gas peddle and throttle cable in my 66 Dart 4 yrs ago.Works great hooked to a 410 stroker.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back