Wanted!! wheel lip mouldings 74 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a used set, good shape, minor scratches, but very useable. 100.00 plus ride.
Al

I have a used set. One nice rear and one nice front. The other two have some issues. I have pics of three of them on a for sale posting. Let me know if I can help. These were off a 70 Duster. Mike

Do you think it would be possible to buff out the scratches?
Some yes some no but all are very minor. I'm not very computer savy and don't know how to up-load pic's. If you don't like these i'll pay for return trip. Thanks
Al

I saw these but have not purchased yet. Seems like a great price. I have no idea how good they are.

If I remember, Duster and Dart Sport rear are the same. Search Duster Wheel Opening Molding on their site for front.

http://www.restorationperformance.com/servlet/the-166072/1974-dsh-75-Dart-Sport-Wheel/Detail

You will have to search Dart Sport Wheel Opening Molding to find all of them too.

I call today and they do not have the ones for 74 Duster. Only 73. Maybe they are the same, but I do not know.

I saw these but have not purchased yet. Seems like a great price. I have no idea how good they are.

If I remember, Duster and Dart Sport rear are the same. Search Duster Wheel Opening Molding on their site for front.

http://www.restorationperformance.com/servlet/the-166072/1974-dsh-75-Dart-Sport-Wheel/Detail

You will have to search Dart Sport Wheel Opening Molding to find all of them too.

i called Stephen Performance and they want 800.00 for a used set, but said 73-76 moldings are the same. Will call restoration back today. They have some that go to 73 and have no listing for 74-76. I may order the 73's and only if they take returns in the event they do not fit properly.

If you end up getting those from Restoration Performance, let us know what you think of them.

I ordered a complete set from "Cudas by Rick" out of Florida. Brand new made by Dynacorn and 179.00 plus shipping. They look very good, but have not test fit as yet. Will try and install this weekend and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back