-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the front and rear window moldings and the drip edge moldings for a 68 or 69 Barracuda Fastback. PM me what you have and price. Thanks....

A Dart has the same front windshield trim from 68 into 70's. So long as it is not a "post", convertible or duster/demon.
Drip rail trim the first two pieces are as above (A-pillar and elbow). the long run is specific 67-9 barracuda.
I would search and pm barracudakid on here. See if he has the fastback rear glass reveal moldings unfortunately they are not so common. He might have it all for you.

Heck with it....if I would have known that only Donald Trump could afford some pieces of trim then I wouldnt have wasted my time or anybody elses. Looks like the car is just gonna be naked. Its an old race car...not like Im concours restoring it anyway!!!

Dave, I have all of those pieces except for the right side upper rear window trim. Bent that one when I backed my fish into the hangar door. Some have dents though but being SS they may be able to be worked out. You have to already have the 68 rubber though and I thought your fish looked like a 67 (or has fiberglass front fenders). The clips would need to be installed and I think the rubber is in the way of screwing them in.

Is that hemi any count? Has the car been run and how fast? You done good on that trade.

Dave, I have all of those pieces except for the right side upper rear window trim. Bent that one when I backed my fish into the hangar door. Some have dents though but being SS they may be able to be worked out. You have to already have the 68 rubber though and I thought your fish looked like a 67 (or has fiberglass front fenders). The clips would need to be installed and I think the rubber is in the way of screwing them in.

Is that hemi any count? Has the car been run and how fast? You done good on that trade.

My car is a 67 and will need the rubber changed as well but with the prices getting thrown at me on this trim it dont look like its gonna happen. Im not paying some stupid price for some trim. I can buy some killer race parts for what this trim would cost lol. It dont matter about dings or bends. I have a buddy that can fix any trim. Anyway, yes the Hemi is a killer piece that dyno'd at 830HP. The trans in the car was built totally wrong and wouldnt pull. That is why he was frustrated with it and traded. Somebody built the trans and fully rollerized it and used the wrong high gear drum and made some other mistakes. Thats all fixed now and getting ready to put it back in. Should be a fun car.

I was looking for front window trim also.I am like you the car will just go naked with out trim.Prices are getting way out of hand. Mark
Heck with it....if I would have known that only Donald Trump could afford some pieces of trim then I wouldnt have wasted my time or anybody elses. Looks like the car is just gonna be naked. Its an old race car...not like Im concours restoring it anyway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back