WARNING IMPERIAL SERVICES

-
Reaction score
I would think twice about using Imperial Services

Ordered a shift cable over a year ago and was constantly lied to about the status of fabrication.

That was after waiting months on end for a return to my phone call.

The owner Steve has TERRIBLE business practice and is down right a joke.

After being promised several times that it would be done at the end of the month,( after 14 months) I gave up.

Now I am waiting for PayPal to refund because he is ignoring my refund request.

BIN THERE DONE THAT AND I HAVE THE HAT AND THE TEE SHIRT TO PROVE IT. TWO AND A HALF YEARS FOR 2 THROTTLE CABLES. JUST A TOTAL PAIN IN THE NECK

Just saying they must not have time to finish orders, so they have to up prices. I've never used them. I've seen them advertise though. Sorry you had crumey luck.

I think they are out of business. Another vendor assumed their products

I had the EXACT same experience. Lied to me, wouldn't return the calls, and it went on for about 6 months, so I contacted the BBB in their area. 6 weeks later I got my cable. Never again for me...

I bought some cables from them over 4 years ago and it was ok. Took 3 weeks...

I hear that they are going down hill lately... What a shame, their parts are good, but their service sucks... If they could get their service better, they could make more $$$$.....

Your PayPal claim should have been filed before this. You only have 45 days from the transaction date per their policies.
Good luck!

-
Back