Warning to all members

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman let me first thank the 99% of you that are a great asset to FABO. You go out of your way to help other members, both new and old, with both personel advice and technical advice and I and the other Mods here truly thank you for that. That's what this site is supposed to be all about.
Now saying that I want to talk to the remaining 1% of you who continue to raise havoc and as I like to call "crap storms" on this site because for some reason even after being warned not to you go right ahead and do it anyway. If you're having a bad day turn the computer off don't take it out on the site or come here to pick a fight. If you truly want help ie. some one to talk to that's fine, we're here to help. The last 7 days has drained us as we continue to delete swear words and plain mean comments directed at other members, we've probably had more members banned in the last 4 day than in the 4 months proceeding. I am not going to school you in the finer points of acting like adults because you all know what they are.
What I am going to say is you're going to notice a lot fewer PM driven warning being sent out and a lot more Infractions with points attached being issued.

This is your fair warning gentleman, the last we'll be issuing.

Have a nice day

I just learned something! I had no idea that there was a points system here. Can you break down this point system?

Ladies and gentleman let me first thank the 99% of you that are a great asset to FABO. You go out of your way to help other members, both new and old, with both personel advice and technical advice and I and the other Mods here truly thank you for that. That's what this site is supposed to be all about.
Now saying that I want to talk to the remaining 1% of you who continue to raise havoc and as I like to call "crap storms" on this site because for some reason even after being warned not to you go right ahead and do it anyway. If you're having a bad day turn the computer off don't take it out on the site or come here to pick a fight. If you truly want help ie. some one to talk to that's fine, we're here to help. The last 7 days has drained us as we continue to delete swear words and plain mean comments directed at other members, we've probably had more members banned in the last 4 day than in the 4 months proceeding. I am not going to school you in the finer points of acting like adults because you all know what they are.
What I am going to say is you're going to notice a lot fewer PM driven warning being sent out and a lot more Infractions with points attached being issued.

This is your fair warning gentleman, the last I'll be issuing.

Have a nice day
X2...........Totally agree and thanks for everything.

This is your fair warning gentleman, the last we'll be issuing.

Have a nice day

Great Job Mods!!!

I think I'm in the 99%, but that is probably the first time I have ever been referred to as an adult. LOL

Give em hell Terry and take no prisoners.

Jack

Hot dang yall i mite not see eye to eye with rumble but hes still doing what needs to be done and im good with that and let the past go way to go yall

I just learned something! I had no idea that there was a points system here. Can you break down this point system?

If you dont know about it its a good thing... :)

Mods can give an infraction for rule violations. The infraction drops off after 30 days and means nothing. But if you get too many of them you get banned automatically.

Its just so we can keep track of the occasional troublemaker and the problems he's causing.

If you should get an infraction, dont fret. We'll tell you why and just dont repeat it. All will be fine then.

With so many members / posts its hard to keep track of things like this so this system does it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back