Was Christmas really just 2 weeks ago?

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I missed it!
I got sick the Monday before and spent the week recuperating. Our family decided to put off our Christmas until tonight....2 weeks after the actual night.
THEN the Wife tested positive on Thursday. Sis and her husband tested positive yesterday. Nephew had a fever too!
Now, our festivities are delayed another week. Sis took the decorations down.
It feels strange. I was thinking about Christmas songs like Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus....and it felt like I was two months past Christmas....

Yup. already seems like 2 months ago.

I hope Mary starts feeling better. Don’t worry, Christmas is right around the corner, only 50 more weeks to go.

Hope you and your family are feeling better quickly, and it is a shame that your Christmas was not the way it was meant to be. Enjoy it when everyone gets better.

Yeah Christmas, for my wife and I it goes, my sobriety date November 23rd, Thanksgiving, mother in law died Dec 10, her sobriety date December 21st, Christmas, my real birthday end of December, our wedding anniversary jan5 her birthday couple days later, so it's a packed schedule. Oh the fun.
Hope everything gets better for your family kern dog

Last edited:
Have been doubling up on Vitamin C, (D sunshine), Potassium and Zinc. They say the added vitamins help ward it off.

Eat good too along with all that and plenty of rest.

Hope everyone gets better soon.

Good timing! My 15 year old son (vaccinated) just tested positive...seems about as serious as a mild cold. I felt a little under the weather 3 weeks ago but only over the weekend (go figure!) so I'm gonna take a few days off to quarantine from work. Its what they request so hey, some garage time!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Kern Dog.
Your family will be feeling much better in the next few days.

-
Back