Was just asked....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
....if we would be willing to pimp out one of our male pups :rofl:.....Tim, the guy we got all 4 of our Redbone Coonhounds from contacted Ernie about using one of our males....:usflag:

What's the dog think about it LOL?

far_side.gif

Years ago I had my Dobe at the vets about a month after having his ears done. There was a elderly woman there that used to train and raise dobermans. She was crazy about the look of mine and hooked me (us) up with 27 clients over about 5 years. Went to 4 different states to supply his > service <. It can be lucrative, especially today.

Years ago I had my Dobe at the vets about a month after having his ears done. There was a elderly woman there that used to train and raise dobermans. She was crazy about the look of mine and hooked me (us) up with 27 clients over about 5 years. Went to 4 different states to supply his > service <. It can be lucrative, especially today.
My wife is dealing with Tim on this. He wants us to not get Lincoln fixed, he fits the breed standard better than Trump.
I am concerned about long term health problems of an intact male as well as his desire to roam.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. We have an appointment in 3 weeks for the pups last shots, will discuss things with Kris, our Vet.

My wife is dealing with Tim on this. He wants us to not get Lincoln fixed, he fits the breed standard better than Trump.
I am concerned about long term health problems of an intact male as well as his desire to roam.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. We have an appointment in 3 weeks for the pups last shots, will discuss things with Kris, our Vet.

As the dog's owner, yall have to exclude any outside influences and do what yall think is right for your own pets. I think that kinda sums it up.

Yeah, you will have to decide what's best for him and you.. My guy was very laid back as his parents were, so no concerns about aggression. Roaming is a concern if not confined in a secure yard and always on leash when out. He lived to be 12 and was a great companion for the whole family, and left behind a lot of great pups.

-
Back