Washer Fluid Resevoir

-

Jlcaptain24

Reaction score
Anybody come up with a custom one? Or a slick looking universal one? Not a fan of the big plastic jug.

I robbed one from a 90s Blazer but it is a little too tall.... I had to heat and squish it a little.
i37333-jpg.1714918102

I stole one off a Nissan In the wrecking yard and used an inline pump instead of an in tank pump. (Pump is behind the tank laying down flat)
Then mounted it in the totally wrong place. :D

hoodopen.jpg

I like other OEM designs more than the a-body bottle. A low profile bottle that sits top forward of right inner fender is the one I favor. GTX if my memory serves. I do recall it wasn't cheap but then none of these special application milk jugs are.

Thanks for the replies guys...I'm really wondering if anybody has used some kind of fab'd aluminum container. I see Engines bays that are bitchen clean....with a big milk jug sitting on the inner fender. Just looks off.

have seen aluminum fire extinguisher bottles used for washer and over flow bottles. just sand the bottle till the aluminum shows and adapt the stopper

How about one of those bags with the motor attached at the bottom? Mopar used those in the late 50's and early 60's, not to mention Ford, Mercedes, Fiat, AMC, and other manufacturers. Kinda hard to find, but they're out there.

-
Back