Washington State where are you? 1972 dodge demon 340 for 1500.00

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive checked this car out and there is a lot more work than it looks, it is one rusty some b%$#@, and the people dont have a clue about, it has the orignal 7 1/4 rearend, its really only worth parts unfortantely

ive checked this car out and there is a lot more work than it looks, it is one rusty some b%$#@, and the people dont have a clue about, it has the orignal 7 1/4 rearend, its really only worth parts unfortantely

I stopped by and looked at this car also.
Total rust bucket. People have no clue about the car.
The owners brother told me "the car hasn't moved in over 4 years, and that the reason it sitting is the motor and trans is junk. They did some work on it years back and it hasn't ran since."

Too bad. Probably could've been a sweet ride some years back.

I drove several miles to see this car and it was a real disappointment. Rust, bondo, 2 inches of standing water on the floor in the back not to mention the moss growing in the front, and trust me...the 340 is far from fresh. Some guy did the "rebuild" on it years ago and it hasn't run since. Sadly, the motor looks pretty rough with several holes open to the weather. I hate to see it waste away into a pile of rust dust in the rain forest so hopefully they drop their price down to a reasonable amount so somebody with the money and resources will pick it up and save it from the crusher. Oh, and to add to it's woes, it's been vandalized more than once. Sad. It did still have the Demon emblems on the inside of the doors that I wish I could've gotten for my son's Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back